The Website www.vandel.co is owned by GENTLEMAN DRIVER INDUSTRIES, S.L. (hereinafter, “GDI”), with its address at Avda. Claveles, 49, 28221, Majadahonda, (Madrid, Spain) and Tax ID number B-87553228, Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 34529, Book 0, Page 56, Section 8, Page M-621051, Inscription 1. Email: email@example.com
OWNERSHIP OF THE DATA FILE
- GDI shall be responsible of the Data File created to collect and processing of the personal private data which Users deliver to GDI by means of the forms portrayed on the Website.
- Users are obligated to fill in all application areas marked with an asterisk (*) and therefore such areas are considered indispensable to provide the services (commercial transaction or contract performance) engaged by the User, and in case of default of such information, GDI is unable to render the requested services.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
GDI shall process the data of its users to:
- manage the contractual or commercial relation with them
- perform the services engaged by them
- send them user requested information, including the information GDI may consider to be of interest to them (new products and/or services, similar products or services, alterations on the existing products and services, offers, promotions, ...and so on), which expressly implies the consent of the User to being sent (by means of SMS, electronic mail, regular mail, ...and so on) own commercial messages, without prejudice to the right held by the user to revoke such consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by marking the check-box for that purpose on the form of "personal data".
If the User supplies personal data owned by third parties, the User shall be solely responsible of informing and obtaining consent of the third parties for the process of such data to:
- manage the contractual or commercial relation with third parties
- provide the requested services
- send them user requested information, including the information GDI may consider to be of interest to them (new products and/or services, similar products or services, alterations on the existing products and services, offers, promotions, ...and so on.), which expressly implies the consent of the User to being sent (by means of SMS, electronic mail, regular mail, ...and so on) own commercial messages, without prejudice to the right held by the user to revoke such consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address email@example.com or by marking the check-box for that purpose on the form of "personal data".
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
GDI shall not assign the data of Users without their previous consent, unless:
- The assignment is cleared by law and/or is requested by any competent authority (Judges or Courts, Public Prosecutors, ombudsman... and so on.)
- Whenever it is required to perform any services requested by the User which implies the connection with other types of Data Files owned by third parties (Financial Institutions to process payments through them for the products and services engaged by the User, ...and so on.)
RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
User shall be entitled to access, rectify, cancel and oppose by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail, sending such petition to GENTLEMAN DRIVER INDUSTRIES, S.L, Avda Claveles, 49, 28221, Majadahonda (Madrid), Spain, in which the data of the User must be clearly identifiable, used to access the Website, and include a copy of their identification or any document which attests the identity of the user, with the undersigned request and indication to what right is is being invoked.
- GDI has taken and shall continue to take all technical and organizational measures of security which are required by current applicable law and industry quality standards, to warrant the maximum possible security and confidentiality of any communications.
- GDI commits to meet with the all duties and requirements of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data which are contained in the Data File, in strict compliance with applicable law.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned, User acknowledges and accepts that (i) security measures on the Internet can not be fully impenetrable, (ii) Internet networks are not safe; (iii) any communication sent through the Internet may be intercepted or tampered with by non-authorized parties.
TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
User guarantees that all the supplied data is true and accurate, and commits to report any changes or modifications made to such data. Any damage caused to the Website or to those responsible of its management, or to any third party, as a result of the disclosure of wrong, inaccurate or incomplete data on the registration forms, shall be sole and exclusive responsibility and liability of the User.