- GENERAL DATA
The Website www.vandel.co is property of GENTLEMAN DRIVER INDUSTRIES, S.L. (hereinafter "GDI"), with its address in Avda. Claveles, 49, 28221, Majadahonda, (Madrid, Spain) and Tax ID number B-87553228, Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 34529, Book 0, Page 56, Section 8, Page M-621051, Inscription 1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Website by Users is open and free, nonetheless, some services and content offered by GDI and/or third parties on the Website may be subject to previous engagement of such service or product, and the payment of a sum of money set out in the relevant Purchase Conditions, which shall clearly set out the provisions of such engagement.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Content on the Website is provided merely for informational and descriptive purposes. Any non-authorized commercial use of the content, or its resell, is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by GDI in writing.
- Access, navigation and use of the Website is User's sole responsibility, and User agrees to comply duly and diligently with and additional instructions given by GDI or its authorized personnel, regarding the use of the Website and its content.
- Therefore, User is obliged to use the Content in diligent, correct and fair manner, and commits to refrain from:
- Using the Content with intentions or effects contrary to applicable law, morals and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Copying or replicating, distributing, allowing public access by means of any form of public media, transforming of modifying the Content of the Website, unless authorized by the relevant right holder, or that such action is legally permissible;
- Make use of the Content, and, specifically, any information obtained from the Website or the services to send advertisement, messages with intention of selling or with other commercial purposes, to spam a group of individuals regardless of its reason, and to refrain from disclosing in any way such information.
- PERSONAL DATA
- NEWSLETTERS AND ELECTRONIC NOTICES
GDI may make available to Users who gave their consent through the registration form made available for such purpose, the Newsletter services, which include news, updates and relevant information of the Website. Furthermore, Users may unsubscribe or modify their subscription data to the aforementioned newsletter by means of the interactive form accessible on the Website.
GDI announces that it shall send electronic notices with information regarding other products, services and events, both of their own and of their contributors, which may be of interest to the Users of the Website if they expressly request it. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time by the User.
- COOKIES AND IP NUMBERS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- GDI is entitled to the exploitation of all intellectual rights of the Website, and is also entitled or holds a license to and of all intellectual and image property rights of all Content available on the Website.
- Under no circumstances it shall be construed that User's access and browsing implies a total or partial waiver, transfer, license or complete assignment of any rights of GDI. It is therefore forbidden to delete, elude, or tamper with the copyright disclaimer and any other proprietary data of the rights of GDI or of their holders which are integrated to the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any informational or identification mechanism which the Website Content may include.
- Furthermore, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publish, republish, upload files, send through email, transfer, use, manipulate or distribute the Content of the Website, in whole or in part, for public or commercial purposes, without written authorization of GDI, or of the relevant right holder.
- LICENSE OVER COMMUNICATIONS
- Should the User send information of any kind to the Website, User states, warrants to GDI and agrees that he/she has full authority to do so, and that such information does not breach any intellectual property, trademark, patent, corporate secret or any other third party rights, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to any third party.
- User assumes sole responsibility and shall at all times indemnify GDI for any communication submitted personally or on User's behalf, including without restriction the accuracy, lawfulness, authenticity and ownership of such communication.
- LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- GDI does not warrant to the legality, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the Services or of the information portrayed on the Website.
- However, GDI states to have taken all reasonable measures within its reasonable reach and the state of current technology, to warrant to the functionality of the Website in an attempt to avoid there being viruses or other harmful elements for all Users.
From time to time, Users may find on the Website links which lead to different websites through buttons, links, banners, and so on, which are made available by third parties. GDI has no human or technical means to know, control or approve of the information, content, products and services available on such third party websites, which are linked form the Website. Therefore, GDI cannot and shall not assume any liability of any aspects relating to such third party websites which are linked from the Website, including, but not limited to, the functioning, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of any products and services available on such third party websites, their links and/or in general, any of its content.
The availability of any such link on the Website which leads to a third party website does not imply an endorsement, relationship, collaboration or agency between GDI and whoever is responsible of such third party website.
- Links on third party websites linking to the Website
If any User, entity or Website would be keen or have reason to link to the Website, the following must be considered:
- The link only should link to the homepage section of the Website, unless GDI authorized differently in writing.
- The link should be absolute and complete, meaning it should take the User by clicking to the own URL domain of GDI http://www.vandel.co and should portray the whole extension of the homepage of the Website. Under no circumstance, unless GDI previously authorizes it in writing, may the linking website, copy, reproduce, mirror or replicate in any way the Website, or include as part of their own website, or frame or create a browser over the pages of the Website.
- On the website which links to the Website it shall be forbidden to state in any way that GDI has authorized such link, unless GDI did authorize it previously, in writing. If the entity which correctly performs the link from their sites to the Website intends to include on their website the trademark, name, brand, sign, logo, slogan or any other material relatable to GDI and/or of the Website, they must first seek express and written consent for such endeavor.
- GDI does not endorse or authorize the linking to the Website from places or webpages which contain material or information which could be deemed illegal, degrading, or that are against morals and public order, or against other social convention commonly deemed acceptable.
- GDI has no human or technical means to know, control or approve of the information, content, products and services available on such third party websites, which link to the Website. Therefore, GDI will not assume any liability of any aspects relating to such third party websites which link to the Website, including, but not limited to, the functioning, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of any products and services available on such third party websites, their links and/or in general, any of its content.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE
- Furthermore, GDI may allow that third party entities publish or offer their services on the Website. In such case, GDI shall not be responsible to determine the terms and conditions which apply to the use, provision and engagement of such third party services, and will therefore not be liable for them.
- GDI does make warranties regarding the trustworthiness and usefulness of any services made available by third parties on the Website, or of which GDI is merely a publicity channel.
- GDI shall not be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever, derived of any third party services provided through the Website, including but not limited to:
- breach of law, morals and public order;
- the addition of any virus or software code, file or program which could potentially hatm, interrupt or impede the normal functioning of any software program, hardware or telecommunication system;
- the breach of any intellectual or industrial property rights, corporate secrets, contractual commitments of any kind;
- the performance of acts which could be deemed as illegal, misleading or unfaithful advertisement, and in general performance of unfair trade;
- the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, quality, relevance, and/or the updated likeness of any content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible;
- the infringement of any rights of honor, to personal and family privacy, to their image, or in general, of any kind of breach to third party rights;
- the lack fitness for any particular purpose and the nonconformity of any expectations, and flaws and imperfections that this may result in regarding third parties.
- the non-fulfillment, delay in fulfillment, defective fulfillment or termination for any reason of the obligations incurred by third parties and contracts engaged with them.
- TERM AND MODIFICATION
The relationship established between GDI and the User shall be governed by current regulation regarding applicable law and competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, if the regulation determined that the parties were to submit to a particular code of law, GDI and the User submit to the authority of the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), waiving all rights to claim the appliance and authority of a different code of law.